This page describes where I’m at now — what I’m focused on, and what I’m not. If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page.
Right now I am …
- Travelling to Brisbane at the end of the month for the Australasian Facilitators Network conference.
- Dreaming about early ‘retirement’ and moving to the coast or country.
- Listening to From The Fires by Greta Van Fleet. This hard-hitting young Michigan band are great. It’s time to stop the Zeppelin comparisons.
- Reading Better Work Together by Anthony Cabraal and Susan Basterfield.
- Watching season three of Jessica Jones. To be honest, I’ve already binge watched the whole thing. I really enjoyed most of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Netflix series and I’m unhappy that Netflix and Marvel have now gone their separate ways.
- Working on coaching people through change and bringing an organisations values to life.
- Eating very little. I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol, so I’m trying to loose a few kilos. I’m on The Man Shake diet (high protein, low carb).
- Drinking shakes. See above.
- Creating – Working on an interior design project at home.