This page describes where I’m at now — what I’m focused on, and what I’m not. If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page.
Right now I am …
- Keen to travel. I spent last week on Coochiemudlo Island hanging out with some Art of Hosting mates from Campfire Co-op.
- Dreaming about buying a tiny house and living on the coast.
- Listening to The Ordinary Mind Zen School podcast.
- Reading Nothing Special by Charlotte Joko Beck.
- Looking for ways to work differently — learning, practicing and modelling ways of being more human together.
- Eating healthy. After two months on the meal replacement shakes I was ready to eat real food again. I’m sticking with the low carb / high protein eating and watching portion sizes.
- Drinking the occasional glass of Kombucha. Supposedly there are health benefits, but for me it’s more about adding some variety.
- Consciously creating more space in my life for my meditation practice.