This page describes where I’m at now — what I’m focused on, and what I’m not. If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page.
Right now I am …
- Listening to The Other Others.
- Reading Who Do We Choose To Be? by Meg Wheatley (again).
- Working on the delivery of a year-long, residential host leadership program at The Crossing near Bermagui, on the Wilderness Coast of Southern NSW.
- Drinking home brewed Australian Pale Ale. Cheers!
- Experimenting with TaskPaper for personal productivity.
- Consciously creating more space in my life for some rest and my meditation practice.
Thanks to Derek Sivers for inspiring this page. Learn more and join the /now page movement.